Tuesday, March 11, 2014

New blog, new look, new era


Hi guys,
I've developed an exciting new blog that's snappier and easier to use at: calarmerspits.blogspot.com.au/

If you've found your way to this page, welcome and I hope you enjoy my future rants (and a couple of older rants I've pasted below, FYI).

If you're on my old blog: christina-larmerspits.blogspot.com.au/ you'll still find plenty to read here. Just scroll down and enjoy. However, please be aware that all my future rants will appear on my new blog page, so I do hope you tag that page and continue following my regular sprays.

I want to take this opportunity to thank you ALL for your past support and hope you'll follow me on my new journey at: calarmerspits.blogspot.com.au/

Do get in touch with me below, or at: christina.larmer@gmail.com

Happy reading!
xo Christina (C.A.) Larmer

No comments: